2017 Morisset Annual Show Showjumping
Hosted by Central Coast Showjumping Club Inc.
Friday 10th February 2017 – Morisset Showground, Morisset NSW
All entries to be done online via www.globalentriesonline.com
- With immediate payment by credit card
- Please note a $5 per horse levy will apply to all entries.
- Entries on the day will not be accepted
- Entries for all classes close on Sunday 24th January 2016
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY / RULES
- Refunds of entries will be given for scratching made before the close of entry date. Thereafter, a veterinary certificate must be produced to claim a refund.
- Please ensure all rider and horse details are up to date on Global Entries Online.
- EA numbers for official classes (3, 4, 5 & 6) must be financial and will be checked prior to the competition. Entries in these official classes will be deleted if correct EA numbers for both horse and rider are not provided.
- Prize money and ribbons for the official classes will not be given unless showjumping registration cards are submitted.
- This event will be run under FEI/EA rules. The committee reserves the right to change the program/ rules.
- Strict draw order will apply to all classes.
- Horses may start in only 2 consecutive height classes.
- Ribbons will be awarded to 6th place.
- Horse & rider combinations may only enter one class category. Ie: either a, b or c.
- EA summer uniform will apply to both rings.
- PIC identification numbers must be entered when entering via Global Entries Online.
Please take note of the following Rider Rulings:
Amateur Rider Ruling:
- Riders may compete as amateurs from the beginning of the calendar year in which they turn 21 years of age.
- Athletes must meet the membership requirements as set out in the EA General Regulations.
Amateur Rider classes are classes for riders who:
- Must have not competed in an Olympic Games or World Equestrian Games in either Jumping or Eventing.
- In the past 10 years must not have competed in a World Cup for Jumping Riders qualifying round.
- Must not have competed in section 1 and 2 at a Royal Show in Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide or Perth in the past two years
- Must never have competed in a 4* 3 Day Event
- Amateur Riders may not compete in an Amateur class if they compete in a class higher than 1.20m at that show.
- Amateur Riders may not compete in an Amateur class on a horse that will compete in any class higher than 1.20m at that show.
- Organisers may at their discretion limit the number of horses a rider can start.
Junior Rider Ruling:
- Athletes may take part in competitions for Juniors from the beginning of the calendar year in which they reach the age of 12 years until the end of the calendar year they reach the age of 18.