DAIRY GOAT SCHEDULE
SUNDAY – 11th February 2018 Judge: Mrs.Sue Seager
Chief Steward: Sue Greentree Entries Close: 2 days prior to the Show
Entry Fee: $2.00 per entry. Late entries will be accepted on the day,.
Enquiries & Sue Greentree, Ph. 49 732181, 0412 533029 email to email@example.com
Entries to: Post to: P.O. Box 757 Morisset 2264.
Judging: Commencing at 10 am sharp. All goats to be penned by 9.30am
Prizes: 1st – $4.00 2nd – $2.00 3rd – $1.00 and championship ribbons donated by MLMAA Inc.
Other prizes may be donated and awarded to championship winners. Sponsored by Mandalong Stockfeeds.
Rules and 1. Classes may be combined or divided at the Judge/Chief Steward’s discretion
Conditions 2. All goats must be free of all contagious or infectious diseases and show no obvious signs of internal and
external parasites and be presented clean and in show condition.
3. All Goats must be registered with the DGSA and entered into their respective eligible classes
4. All goats will be judged under DGSA Inc and MLMAA Inc rules and regulations.
5. Age will be as of date of the show.
6. Stud signage is only permitted after the commencement of judging.
7. All exhibitors must submit their PIC Property No. With their entries.
8. All exhibitors must submit their Transport Stock Statement No. on arrival at the Show
THE DAIRY GOAT SECTION IS PROUDLY SPONSORED BY:
MORISSET LAKE MACQUARIE AGRICULTURAL ASSOCIATION
MANDALONG STOCKFEEDS, Gimberts Rd. Morisset;
TONKA TREAT DAIRY GOAT STUD, Bonnells Bay. Ph: 49732181; 0412 533029
1. Best groomed & presented dairy goat
2. Saanen doe in milk, any age
3. Toggenburg doe in milk, any age
4. British Alpine doe in milk, any age
5. Anglo Nubian doe in milk, any age
6. Australian Melaan doe in milk, any age
7. Australian Brown doe in milk, any age
8 Dairy Doe, AOV in milk, any age (recognised by
9. Dry Doe, any Breed Over 2 years.
10. Type and Production – doe must have completed an
official 24 hour milk test anywhere in Australia in the
past 2 years. Points and test date to be stated on
the entry form and the test results to be available at
11. Doe, any dairy breed, with best udder, 1st lactation.
To be judged in milk and milked out.
12. Doe, any dairy breed, with best udder, 2nd and subsequent
lactation. To be judged in milk and milked out.
DOE WITH BEST UDDER & RESERVE
(Winner Cl. 11 & 12—all senior does to be milked out)
SENIOR CHAMPION DAIRY DOE
RESERVE CHAMPION SENIOR DAIRY DOE
13. Saanen doe kid under 12 months
14. Toggenburg doe kid under 12 months
15. British Alpine doe kid under 12 months
16. Anglo Nubian doe kid under 12 months
17. Australian Melaan doe kid under 12 months
18. Australian Brown doe kid under 12 months
19. AOV Doe Kid Under 12 months Recognised by DGSA
CHAMPION DOE KID (winner Classes 13 to 19)
20. Saanen maiden goatling, 12 months & under 2 yrs
21. Toggenburg maiden goatling, 12 mths &under 2 yrs
22. British Alpine maiden goatling, 12 mths & under 2 yrs
23. Anglo Nubian maiden goatling, 12 mths & under 2 yrs
24. Melaan maiden goatling, 12 mths & under 2 years
25. Australian Brown maiden goatling, 12 mths & under 2 yrs
26. AOV Maiden Goatling Recognised by DGSA 12 mths U/2 yrs
JUNIOR CHAMPION DAIRY DOE
(winner Classes 20 to 26)
** Junior Handler 10 years and under (no entry fee)
** Junior Handler, 11 years to 16 years (no entry fee).
BEST OF BREED DOES:
Saanen, Australian Melaan, Toggenburg, Australian Brown,
British Alpine, Anglo-Nubian. AOV Doe
GRAND CHAMPION DAIRY DOE (Snr Doe, Ch.Kid, Jnr Champ.)
27. Buck Kid, Any dairy breed, under 12 months
28 Junior Buck, any dairy breed, 12 mths &under 2 yrs
29. Buck, any dairy breed, over 2 years
CHAMPION DAIRY BUCK
RESERVE CHAMPION DAIRY BUCK
30. Dam & Daughter, under 12 mnths, same breed
31. Sire’s Progeny—2 goats, either sex, same breed
32. Group of 3, same Breed.
Thank you all for supporting this Thank you all for supporting this
Local Show and showing the general public Local Show and showing the general public
How rewarding it is to own a Dairy Goat!